My Skills and Abilities
My current role is as Digital Director at a creative agency in Leamington Spa.
Having worked in this role since the company was a team of 3 to a current group of 12 I have been intrinsic in the establishment and development of their digital offerings and the development of the staff and proceedures. I cover 3 roles essentially so have a quite varied skill set.
- Provide support to staff with digital skills sharing and training
- Liaise with new and existing clients to build relationships and oversee on digital projects
- Ensure we are at the cutting edge in the latest tech developments and roll out where applicable
- Act as a Team Leader for the digital team and wider staff
- Plan and Implement the companies Digital & Communications Strategy
My main fee earning role is Front End Web Development
Front End Web Development
- Bridging the Design and Programming team members
- Translation of designs from wireframe to code
- Deliver projects on time and (hopefully) on budget
- Implementing the visual side of digital projects
- Creation and Delivery of UI/UX wireframes and User Journeys
As ever with a small studio tasks remain that someone has to pick up, I act as the friendly janitor.
- Monitor Studio security inc firewall, machines and antivirus
- Oversee the studio file system, back ups and disaster recovery
- Client site hosting and relevant back ups.
- Provide assistance and support to staff/tenants with technical issues
- Ensure the Comms systems and protocols are maintained